This is your path

Focus -It hurts so good. Danielle La Porte



Last night I delivered the feature address at the National Cycling Federation Annual Sports Awards at the National Stadium! It is so inspiring to me to be among people going after their dreams and goals against the odds, people who are phenomenal by showing up! There were youths there from the age of 9 "blowing up shop" showing up, and shining! I think I was more inspired by them than they by me making a speech!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be around dreamers and doers!

What have you told yourself that you couldn't do?

 Push yourself,  question what you know. It doesn't take any effort to be a loser, to be at a low level!
Mediocrity is easy
Harness your will, say I'm going to challenge myself to have a vision and let the vision pull me , 
WHAT YOU DO TODAY WILL CEMENT WHO YOU ARE

THIS IS YOUR JOURNEY,YOUR PATH
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism