After the Talk

Patience is not waiting, patience is knowing . . . knowing this future view of the ultimate outcome [will] come . . . and spending the time for it to arrive. Guru Singh

The TED talk is over!
I walked on that stage as nervous as hell but as soon as I opened my mouth I knew that this is exactly where I was supposed to be, it was what I wanted to do, what I had to do!

The preparation took a village and I will forever be grateful to the village who raised this child.

The speakers were all awesome, so much passion and amazing ideas were shared, so many new friendships were made.

I learnt about listening, not taking things personally, that there is power in my story and we all want to feel like we are making a valid and important contribution to this thing called life

I am dripping with gratitude for the lessons

Look out for the TedX Port of Spain Reality Revisited Contribution on the website coming soon
Check out the pics
on the TedX Port of Spain Face Book Page
www.tedxportofspain.com

Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism