Decisions Activate Power

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. Tony Robbins 

Decisions have power, let me explain
If you decide that this is what I am going to do, you mind set changes, you commit to it, you find a way to take action and do what it takes
If you don't decide, it is just a "wait and see how it goes" action, things will come up and you will waver.
If you say "I will wait to see" that is not a firm committment
Not making  a decision is also deciding. The action that follows will show that you have not made a firm choice, that can be a positive or a negative.
If the decision is - I am not decising yet, the action will prove that!
If there is no decision, then by default you have not decided!

So, this is what I have learnt, decisions activate power, committment and action
no matter what the decision is
So decide
Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?
Nyabo (Madam) - Why Are You Here?
Daily Lessons on the Journey - A Journal

Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism