NiNa Vacation Programme Day 2


What Did I Learn Today?
You want to serve?
Forget your regimens & lists .
Be very still and lean in to listen.
& then it will be very clear what to do when you know the Truth.
You will let your heart blaze.
& your solutions will be fierce with Love, fast with delivery, & sustaining.
You will walk into any room & you will bring joy to bear on the situation.
& it will sound like this:
I am listening.
I know who I am.
I honour you
I do my best
there is nothing to prove
& I am here to serve
10 young ladies
6 mentors (past participants)
2 Angels( Patricia & Avinash)
1 true blue supporter from day 1 (Karel Mc)
because...
respect for those who came before me & paid for my ticket to roam free
Day 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism