One Whole Day


Those who plant blessings shall also harvest blessings - Gratitude Habitat

Blessings are everywhere.  


I could embrace the deep truth that, “I have everything I need.” I may not have all that I want but how much do I want? And why do I want  all "those" things? I’m not sure I’ve reflected upon that question long and hard. I wonder what I would discover about myself. I could wander into the rare air of truth – that life is but a very brief journey. Do I invest this precious gift of my life chasing after fleeting things  or by treating each day  and each experience as a new surprise? Anything can happen. I could dwell in faith: I am blessed. Many times, I am not sure what that means but how much do I need to have to realize my blessings?

One whole day......


Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism