Take the Next Step

So if you're at a cross roads, if you're doubting your choices, if you're confused about what's next...close your eyes or open a journal and ask her...that future self one year, five years, twenty years or beyond...ask for the help, the wisdom and the encouragement to take the step. Maxie McCoy

Have you ever been thrown in on the deep end of something, either because you wanted to solve a problem or someone decided that the reward for your good work is more work? And here is the clincher, you probably have never done any of the tasks that you have been asked or have little skills in the area.
What do you do?
How do you feel?

Confessions on the Journey- I feel scared, just a tad bit!

So what do you do?

 I feel all the feelings

I get prepared, I do the work and I go brave- full on work

What would you do?

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Follow Akosua on








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism