NiNa Vacation Camp - Day 7

None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” —Fred De Witt Van Amburgh


The young ladies were excited to have a graduation off site, they planned the programe, they wanted to decorate the place, to shop for the decorations, to have music, and to dress nicely with makeup. The buzz was contagious. On the day they all looked so beautiful, they showed up all dressed up with a level of excitement that hung in the air.
They really stepped up, they sang, they said poems, they danced, as they said "nervous and frightened" but they did it despite the fear! I looked on in admiration at their courage

 A few of the supporters showed up and got an opportunity to see how their dollars were spent, I appreciated the support

The mentors were wonderful!

The two angels who showed up to give this thing wings, were as susual, present, supportive and accepting- I appreciate them so much

I must say that this is always a highlight of my year, no matter what I do and where I am

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism