NiNa Vacation Camp - Day 6

Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn't what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today! Be You...Be Free...Share.”  Steve Maraboli



Today the young ladies were scheduled to do their pitches for the judges- they were supposed to pitch their idea and receive feedback from the judges
They were all nervous
They were on edge
Then an argument broke out
They decided that they were not going to do the pitch
flow
Anger flared up
OMG I thought, this is a test!
I sat down and spoke to them and asked them do the pitch as a favour to me because I trust them and know that they can do it
They did it and they were absolutely fabulous
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be around them.
They are so real, so unfiltered, so genuine
it reminds me that one of the qualities that aid in living a life on purpose is authenticity
and I thank them for that

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism