Divine Timing

All things come in due season - Iyanla Vanzant

Rushing anything is a complete waste of time and effort, I truly believe in Divine Timing. And, like nature we are also subject to some of its laws. Have you ever seen the sun rush to set or to rise?
I also truly believe that our blessings have our names on it, aka, what is for you is for you! We can chose whether or not we want to go and claim it by doing the work and having the faith.
We trip ourselves up wanting things when we want it, when we want it and all indications show that it is not yet the time nor is it the thing that really is for you.
We basically force it, we force it because we want to look good and be good!
When it does not happen the way we believe it ought to happen we get depressed, angry, despondent and wonder if something is wrong with us!
Divine timing - it works.
You cannot force it, you cannot force anything, it will not last.
What is for you, you will have once, you put the work in and have faith.
and many times letting go is also part of this Divine Timing Journey.

I have learnt not to force anything, I have been working on a book tour to St Lucia all year, there have been lots of work put in, today I decided to pospone it
Forcing it is not an option
In divine timing I will go and if I don't then St Lucia ain't for the I& I!
If I do go, come out and share lessons on the Journey
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism