Guyana Green Expo Day 1






What you do for your highest good, for your own well being, is going to be good for everyone else. It will be a bit scary at first, but in the end, you will feel a lot better. You will be clear. You will have put everyone on notice.  Iyanla


This my first time in Guyana, this is the first time I am asked to facilitate this type of workshop, Confessions on the Journey - I felt a tad bit overwhelmed, I looked at the panel and thought wowee, this is different to my usual get on the mic and speak sort of thing, anyways, having said that I will show up ready!

The flight was short and sweet, the driver assigned to take me to the hotel seemed to me to be a lovely person, we had a very lively and funny conversation on the hour drive to the hotel. I was told that there would be a meeting at the hotel  going on when I arrive so join in.

I put the bags down and headed to the "meeting", it was a full on production of the Expo happening. The room was full of people, boxes everywhere, snacks, pens, bags, books. A production line was set up to stuff bags, I joined in, we filled over 200 bags, then we drive over to the stadium, and took a detour to the Massy Stores Supermaket because I forgot my toothbrush (the currency here got me chuckling, how can a toothbrush be $600 bucks y'all?) Anyways, that is their funny money.
The stadium was also buzzing, tents were being put up, solar panels being added, food stalls were driving in
I am so happy that I was invited, that I have been given the opportunity to share my lessons on the Journey
I will be here for 8 days and will definitely make the most of it
I just realised I don't remember any of the ladies names n the bag stuffing line yet we shared long conversations and jokes!!
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism