In the End, What Matters Most to You?

“In the end these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?” – Jack Kornfield, Buddha’s Little Instruction Book



Yesterday I attended a funeral, I did not know him very well, we crossed paths at secondary school where he taught, he went on to influence so many of my friends and became an icon in our local musical landscape. Even though I was a poor student in his music class, he always from that day whenever I saw him, smiled said hello and asked how was I doing. Everyone who spoke if him yesterday spoke of his humility, his smile and his attitude of love. He left teaching the school to go on to follow his dreams, a bold move as declared by everyone! How many of us are willing to take the risks to step out and be bold with our hopes and dreams? He did it and although it was tough he was able t influence so so many lives
I truly admired his courage and discipline
What I learned yesterday is to go for it, do it with love, do it with a smile, be authentic and your life will make a difference to someone!
Thank you Professor
May you Fly in Peace
Peace


Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism