Guyana Green Expo Day 5

some days i show up by candlelight, and other days as a wildfire. Diamond Dorris

I was scheduled to conduct a workshop yesterday. I kept asking all day about the logistics, I was told that it would be done. The time ticked by, I still kept asking. Just at the end of the day I was told to come to a particular place at 4pm. I arrived and the spot wasn't ready, there was nothing in place.
Ok then, so do I light a fire or not? I decided to be kind.
What are the options?
They had none
Can you come up with some options?
They came up with three options
What is the best option?
They mention what they believe the best option and I accepted.
The workshop will go on tomorrow
Once the workshop is completed I will have a word about the organisation, the big picture is the workshop.
How many times have I not kept the big picture in mind and get caught up in the minor details? The minor details are just that, minor. The means towards the end are important. Leaving the ego out is important, leaving the feeling of being embarrassed out is important, acting out in fear usually leads to a hot mess!
Wish me luck today

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism