Believe in Yourself or Who's Gonna?

I know my higher self is over me asking questions I already know just so I can get confirmation outside of myself. Azuree


I was having a conversation with someone very dear to me about post Covid. What my strategy ought to be post Covid.
I set out some ideas, how I see them rolling out, writing a book, some other programmes. I had a mouthful.
She listened intently and her response was "I strongly suggest that your strategy out to be SELF BELIEF, believe in your self more and own it"

Well, confessions on the journey, I certainly did not expect that response at all.
And what resonated more is that she was absolutely spot on!
Simply, believe.
We all know that simple is not always easy

What great can we do without self belief?
What great can we do when the doubts over take us?
Not much!

So the strategy has been set - Believe in yourself or who's gonna?

Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism