The Search is Over

Love Gives Without Limits, For it Cannot be Contained ACIM

One of my favourite lessons on love is learning that I AM Love.
Learning that I don't have to go looking for something that I already am, what I must do is remember who I am and look at the barriers that I have erected to give and receive love.
This leasson has put so much in perspective for me especially after a really difficult divorce.

I was in a mindset of ,I have to go out looking for love, then that switched to wait maybe I will never find love so let me just stop looking.
Now I know that - the search is over - You are it! You are the Love that you so seek.

When that clicked and I believed it, oh my word, how things changed.
How I showed up in the world, How I behaved, what I chose and declined.
I remembered that love can take many forms,  there are many ways that love can show up and there are many things masquerading as love that are not at all loving.
Love does not bargain
Love does not demand we hide ourselves
Love is freedom and Love is You

Getting to this place of belief:
 takes practice.
It takes courage
It takes believing
It takes showing up.
It takes willingness.

Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism