Worthy

You wasting time being in competition mode when this universe abundant and your expression is completely unique. Dounia

Confessions on the Journey - I have been looking on at the number of people using the socia media platforms and Zoom to spread their messages during our new normal. I have been judging some of them. I felt that some felt forced, artificial. I admit that there was some judgement in the mix. Forgive me!

I have also been asked to join in the conversation by four people thus far, to lend my voice to the space. This uncertain time I have been told, calls for a voice of reason in the mix and I can add to the collective voice of reason.

I gave the request some thought and I chose to decline. I felt a strong urge in this time to go within. I felt a strong urge to not force it, I felt competitive in the space and that feeling did not bring me any peace. It is a time for collaboration and unity.
I believe that I can continue sharing my lessons in a way that is authentic, in a way that flows from my heart rather than rushing in when I feel fear or a level of competition.
I believe that I can join the conversation when it feels peaceful to me to do so. When my judgement is less present.
How many of us get into a situation out of fear?
How many of us push and push and push and wait on the results. When the results appear we expect more and go away disappointed?
How many of us do something out of being asked and not wanting to disapoint another?
Let us remember that our gifts will guide us, our passion will push us and our miracles are waiting for us, we never have to miss or force it.
Do not struggle to be worthy when you already are
Do not rush the river...wait
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism