Co-creation is a collective enterprise

We do indeed create our own reality but we also influence each other’s reality. Co-creation is a collective enterprise. Carolyn Myss

There is an entire debate in many parts of the US about reopening for business 
because the economy is suffering. 
When I first heard that I was shocked, and admittedly a little angry. I interpreted it to mean that the economy's suffering is more important than human's suffering.
I took it to mean that the businesses survival must come first above any person' survival.
People depend on the economy and the businesses to survive, rather than we need people, healthy people, to rebuild the economy and open businesses which wil now fit our post Rona world.
I really had to ground myself after seeing and putting meaning to this.
There is a school of thought that humans cannot do with businesses and working. Given our history and our current reality this indeed seems the case. I was hoping that this pause due to the Rona would provide us with an opportunity to change, to rework, to reboot how we approach many things. My anger came from seeing that the US in particular was not about to do that.
So what did I learn?

1. Keep doing your own retooling and re-working- your tribe will find you
2. Feel the anger, don't let it consume you, let it move you to act
3. Contribute positive energy to the conversation rather than complaining about what is. 
Be very clear how you want to contribute to co-creation
4. Love people anyway

Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?
What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Follow Akosua on





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose