Black sand and meetings..

Gratitude means giving thanks from your heart. When you do this, energy flows from your heart and activates certain responses from other people as well as the Universe. If you pay lip-service to gratitude or feel you ought to be thankful, you words and thoughts do not draw the same response. Diana Cooper


Had a really productive meeting with the members of the village yesterday! It felt really good to be there contributing to their vision! Also I went to the beach in the morning, black sand!! Never saw a beach with black sand and black stones, pretty new experience!

So what's next, I am wrapping up and leaving them to put the plan into action, I would love to be a part of the action plan but let's see what happens! I will definitely be back here!

Had an awesome time!
Give thanks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism