Respond to a dream

Change doesn’t happen from someone announcing the plan. Change begins from deep inside a system, when a few people notice something they will no longer tolerate, or when they respond to someone’s dream of what’s possible.”Mrs Wheatley

This weekend I was invited to participate in a workshop/retreat. When I got the call and they told me that I would have to give up my weekend I was like ugggg, Man United v Arsenal today how can I miss that game? But then they explained what they were trying to do for my country I said hey, this is history right here I can watch a rerun! (I know I love me some Arsenal) 
Do you know everyday you can create history? Yea, just like that! What you choose to do to make a difference to our life, your family's life, your country's, your people it creates history, just like that! What type of history do you want to make? You get to choose!

So I'm locked away at a hotel for a couple of days except to go and run on Sunday morning, creating history! How awesome is that?
When its all done I will give you some more details!


Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism