Handle Your stories

Lessons.
Tests.
New lessons.
That’s divine order - Iyanla

The new lessons when they come, and trust me they will come- after all, Iyanla says that this is Divine order, you can welcome them differently. You don't have to always run from them, curse them out, ignore them or respond to them from a place of fear (hate, judgement etcc) You also don't have to live in the fantasy that there is no ebb and flow of life. You can now appreciate the Law of Polarity.

Going through the tests with an open mind and willing spirit allows for the response of new lessons to be an empowering one. And mind you, all lessons are not "bad" 

I remind myself all the time of the divine order when I am getting frustrated and decide - let me just "handle my stories" rather than postpone or pause or run or hide. According to Danielle La Porte  You will not only have more character to pull out at parties and wisdom to offer the world, but you will feel more joy than you think is possible right now.

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism