Leaving the fixings to later

We have already said that wishful thinking is how the ego deals with what it wants, to make it so. ACIM

I applied for a loan for a car which I was given a few exemptions on. I have been waiting for the response since April about the car. Today the bank called me and said they are unable to provide me with a loan for the car, my credit report is screwed since I defaulted on my mortgage during my divorce. I feel rejected and sad. I was 100% certain that I would have been driving my car next week out of the parking lot. I called the car dealer to explain the situation. He was very supportive.
So automatically I ask myself, what is the lesson? I haven't figured it out yet but what I do know for sure is that my trust is being put in the forefront. My faith in a positive outcome as well! Usually I would go into "fix it" mode  already, looking at how to fix it today I will feel the feelings and leave the fixings to later
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis