Leaving the fixings to later

We have already said that wishful thinking is how the ego deals with what it wants, to make it so. ACIM

I applied for a loan for a car which I was given a few exemptions on. I have been waiting for the response since April about the car. Today the bank called me and said they are unable to provide me with a loan for the car, my credit report is screwed since I defaulted on my mortgage during my divorce. I feel rejected and sad. I was 100% certain that I would have been driving my car next week out of the parking lot. I called the car dealer to explain the situation. He was very supportive.
So automatically I ask myself, what is the lesson? I haven't figured it out yet but what I do know for sure is that my trust is being put in the forefront. My faith in a positive outcome as well! Usually I would go into "fix it" mode  already, looking at how to fix it today I will feel the feelings and leave the fixings to later
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism