Tobago Calling

The world will perform its magic when you step into yours. That is the promise of God, and it will be kept. Neale Donald Walsh


I have had a fascination with the island of Tobago for as long as I remember. I think it may be because it was one of the first places that I went as a child on a plane and with my father alone. We went together, that is much as I remember about the trip, that we went without my mother and I had to step on a plane. Heaven!

I at one time wanted to buy a property out there but it did not work out. My idea was to retire there and spend time watching the tide roll in

And here I am, heading to the magical isle again to read from my book! Who knew?! 
I am looking forward to sharing lessons on the journey in beautiful Tobago and maybe fit in eating the food, seeing the beach and liming with the people
Thank you to all who made it happen - my mighty crew
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism