Humbled to be of Sevice


“As long as there are ways we can serve, then we have a job to do.”
― Marianne Williamson, Everyday Grace: Having Hope, Finding Forgiveness And Making Miracles

This morning I met with the Grameen Foundation, there is a strong commitment on both of our sides to work together to change the lives of many of these farmers. The history of Grameen is one of innovation in eliminating poverty in Bangladesh through microfinance but the key philosophy also is the whole emphasis on treating the less privileged with dignity and respect, giving them an opportunity to DO, to make a life and living for themselves, The philosophy works!

So here I am, in the middle of this project in Uganda, it is such exciting opportunity. Once the legalities are ironed out I will share them with you!

Today I am truly humbled to be if service

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism