I knew you were waiting for me

When the river was deep I didn't falter
When the mountain was high I still believed
When the valley was low it didn't stop me, no no
I knew you were waiting.
I knew you were waiting for me

Aretha Franklyn (the queen!)

What's waiting for you on the other side of the mountain and the river?

There was a celebration after my Biting off the Apple NYC Book Tour- this was one of  the theme songs! "I knew you were waiting for me featuring Aretha Franlyn 

Waiting for me on the other side was a fulfilled dream, lovely people, support beyond measure and best best best of all, me feeling like I am enough! feeling and embracing my own awesome self!

I say this today to let you know to start it, whatever "it" is! Start and learn as you go! everything is of use! 
and share some of the lessons on the journey, I would love to hear from you!

According to Aretha "when I think of all those disappointments, I just laugh, I just laugh"

Peace!

Heading off again, stay tuned.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism