Morning Prime

No work of love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now. Alan Watts, author


This morning at 8am I will be appearing on the Morning Prime Programme on Channel 4. Pretty excited about it as it represents another opportunity to share lessons on the journey!

Everyday I am reminded that I have a choice on how to show up in the world and today I get the opportunity again to show that, which is pretty awesome! We all get the choice daily, do you have a default way in which you show up or do you choose how? Makes quite a bit of difference I have learnt!

Show up and shine

Heading on air now so laters.....

Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism