This is a process

This is a process, not an event, it will take time- Dr. Christianne Northrup


I love to visit NYC. I feel like there is always possibility in the air! I feel like opportunities are waiting to be realized with work and self belief! I like the freedom of walking the streets, the buzz downtown, the bookstores, the choice! I can safely say it is one of my favourite places to visit. 

Today I stood on the 31st floor of the City University of New York and looked out at the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty, the Pier. What an amazing place to have a University! I gave thanks for the opportunity to be there. It immediately pulled me out of my own head! Yea I was living in my head this morning, with all the other tenants! I smiled at myself and moved back into the real world!

And this is where I will be for the rest of the week, present and grateful! What's the alternative? 
Peace!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism