Feelings

All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel

Open up your mind, just rest - Floetry

Karma usually comes wearing the strangest light
It's easier to deal with that way
There's nowhere to hide, no turning back, no rearrangement
Only what lies ahead 

Never stood my ground and breathed it in before
Never felt so brave and so afraid before
Never faced alone and felt the peace before
Accepting this space I'm in
Growing outta the phase where I just wanna win

Growth- I released my grief it was a heavy load
Survived the sleep and now I'm letting go
Waking up and living up to what I had proposed
 A Woman now. I love the girl I used to be
Ever step she took was reaching out to me
Every breath is blessed responsibility, we made it baby
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism