Freedom

The rewards of freedom are infinite. So are the rewards of integrity – though the “right thing” takes some heavy lifting sometimes. I do what I say I’m going to do. If I change my mind, I explain myself, quickly.  Danielle La Porte
What does freedom feel like to you?
What does it look like to you?
How does it look on you?
Freedom to me is doing what makes me feel the most useful and happy. With Freedom comes responsibility and discipline
One cannot have freedom without courage
Many of us run and hide from both responsibility and discipline and courage
but this is exactly where the freedom lives
outside of the so called norm
where status quo is questioned
I feel free when I follow my gut
when I am authentic
when I travel
when I share lessons on the journey
where I speak my truth
Freedom
How does it look on you?
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism