More waist, less shoulders!


Don't die with your music still inside you. Listen to your intuitive inner voice and find what passion stirs your soul. Listen to that inner voice, and don't get to the end of your life and say, 'What if my whole life has been wrong?" - Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, best-selling author.

 I had an interesting phone call yesterday. While I was in Trinidad in February a friend of mine mentioned that he has some good friends in Uganda that I should get in contact with. I took the number but somehow I lost it in the travel, couldn’t remember the name and my friend back home in Trinidad was now working in Gabon. Phone rings and the guy says hey its Allan, Vanio’s friend he gave me your number, says to take care of you, we are going out later, please come. My automatic response would be no! I just couldn’t be bothered to go out after work but, lesson learnt, start off with yes without having to know what the final outcome is, trust your self and your intuition. We went to see a live band and it was quite a fun time especially seeing the different dances for different regions and tribes and also how the crowd relates to the Western music!

So what did I learn today?

Those African dances are tough more waist,  less shoulders! Living in the present moment opens up infinite possibilities

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism