Day 6 - Why Are You Here in DC - Book Tour

Shyness and under confidence are not part of your DNA. You can change this. - Carole Rice

Confessions on the Journey - I was nervous, shitting bricks! I mean, it is Busboys and Poets! A renowned joint in the DC Area, the people who have graced that stage are like world renowned, the hype is high, and I was nervous. 
I took an Uber to the spot and it was heaving, full of people, a coffee shop, book store, restaurant and stage in one spot. 
They took such great care of me, made me as comfortable as possible. I was able to relax and soak it all in.
The talk went well, I relaxed after seeing a couple of familiar faces! and it flowed
It felt right being on the stage, sharing the lessons on the Journey, it just felt that doing this was the reason I was here!
Why Are You Here?

Saturday night as well was fabulous, I really had a lot of fun!
On to the next one tonight
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis