Brutally Positive

The work to be done is in you, on your consciousness, not in the other person [or situation]. You must change your thoughts. Rev. Eric Butterworth

In the midst of a heap of awesomeness going on in my life I started having some serious negative thoughts! What ifs started getting a space in my head, then I remembered thoughts are things and they usually manifest itself in reality so I made the decision to change my thoughts! Changing my thoughts have become easier over time, I let them come in my head and I observe them and say thanks for coming now its time for you to leave!! Then I replace it with something positive, try it!
So what did I learn today?
There is nothing more powerful than a made up mind!! My thoughts determine my reality and every thought I think, every word I speak is a call to the Universe and guess what? They Universe always says yes! Be careful what you call for!
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen......

Listen

Reading Alice Walker, Remembering Myself