Brutally Positive

The work to be done is in you, on your consciousness, not in the other person [or situation]. You must change your thoughts. Rev. Eric Butterworth

In the midst of a heap of awesomeness going on in my life I started having some serious negative thoughts! What ifs started getting a space in my head, then I remembered thoughts are things and they usually manifest itself in reality so I made the decision to change my thoughts! Changing my thoughts have become easier over time, I let them come in my head and I observe them and say thanks for coming now its time for you to leave!! Then I replace it with something positive, try it!
So what did I learn today?
There is nothing more powerful than a made up mind!! My thoughts determine my reality and every thought I think, every word I speak is a call to the Universe and guess what? They Universe always says yes! Be careful what you call for!
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism