Which feels better?

Most people do not realize that as they continue to find things to complain about, they disallow their own physical well-being. Many do not realize that before they were complaining about an aching body or a chronic disease, they were complaining about many other things first. It does not matter if the object of your complaint is about someone you are angry with, behavior in others that you believe is wrong, or something wrong with your own physical body. Complaining is complaining, and it disallows improvement." - Esther Hicks, best-selling author and speaker.
Someone asked me last week why I was always so positive? I had to think about it for a second because I never really thought about myself as being "so always positive" Its just how I choose to view things having learnt so much from some amazing women throughout my travels and also it just feels so much better to not be depressed! I will never forget one piece of advice that I received which is tell your story in an empowering way, in a way that either heals you or heals someone else because you are never ever a victim!
That is not to say that I do not have bad days, that sometimes that I feel like crap and want to scream like a nutter! I am surely not a robot but yet again it's a choice!

So what did I learn?

Being human, being alive, being open means being ready to experience it all, the good and the not so good. Instead of trying to always be positive and beat up myself when I do not achieve a goal I have set, I accept that life is a series of ups and downs and choose to learn from it and use it in an empowering way! I've learnt to not judge the situation and not judge myself but to go with the flow and to keep smiling!
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism