I dwell in possibility


When you find yourself in a new situation, everything that requires healing will rush to the surface if you don’t take a minute, take a pause you will do what you have always done and get the result you always got – Pause! Take a Breath! Then Move- Iyanla



Its been a few days! I've been on a plane for the last twelve hours and then settling in! I have been designing a programme for Women's Economic Empowerment through Entrepreneurship and pretty excited about it and hearing the feedback, I love to learn and that's my aim in the next few days!

So keeping it short and sweet peeps
What did I learn? I dwell in possibility!! What story would you like to live? Woe is me or an epic one? Do you have the guts, balls, strength, courage, determination, patience and faith to live it? As you grow and develop everyone and everything in your environment will respond accordingly! Very often things and people will fall away from you. Resist the urge to hold on. Know that you cannot lose anything or anyone within the divine order of your life. You are enough! Trust yourself! Your words will tell others what you think, your actions will show others what you believe, people who know me know I don’t talk much, they think I’m shy! Nah I’m into action talk is cheap!  It’s about doing! About giving about believing .What do you believe is true for you? What do you believe is possible for you- ME, I dwell in possibility. Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism