Your ability to cope is a gift not a test


Awake, You greet another day with the choices that you make, Decide what you will leave, decide what you will take, Decisions are the key to release what you don’t need If you gonna let it be, then you have to let it be! The Floacist. Poet
I was thinking about surrender today, what does it mean, I looked up a definition and the definition states " it is the ability to achieve mental and emotional release. Acknowledgement of the power of spiritual activity. An act of acceptance"

In making a decision about how to move forward I have chosen to surrender and that means giving up the fear, worry and anxiety. You see, I truly believe that I have done everything that I could have humanly done so what else is there to do but surrender?

So what did I learn?
So when I surrender, I mentally go to the end, through the thing that I fear, which in effect releases fear thoughts from my mind. It helps me to realise that no matter what happens, I will be able to handle it. Surrender helps me to become willing to live through the experience, without giving my entire life over to it. It also makes room in my heart for the Universe to give me a new idea, a new thought. When I surrender, give up the fear thoughts, and give up the control of a situation, I open the way for a miracle to take place.
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism