Perception and an open mind


The law of perception states, "You see what you believe is there, and you believe it there because you want it there”  ACIM

Grasshoppers are a delicacy around these parts. It’s called Sennene (I may have misspelt it) but they fry it and eat it. I am working up the courage to eat one but then maybe I can say I’m vegetarian and that’s an animal?? It’s always good to see what other cultures eat! I’m sticking to the Rolex and fresh food off the farm for now! So the other best thing that I learnt today is “Madam whenever you trip out of tune with your spirit you lose the ability to differentiate between what you think is a crisis and the need to adapt/change” hmmmmmm, Thinking about that for the minute!

So what did I learn today? Keep an open mind, an open heart and a willing spirit! An open mind means that you do not dictate how things should be and stick to that position. You know that there is more than one way that things are done and your way is not the only and right way! Keeps you flexible and positive! Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism