Going South...


“When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits – anything that kept me small.  My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” Kim McMillen


Today is one of those days, one where I just want to chill out and talk politics and history and learn lessons ad hear some home truths  from my grandma around the kitchen table so guess what? I have just made the decision to do that! Jumping in the car and heading home!

What do you do when you something, the small voice whispers to you? ( I heard somewhere that "something" is your higher voice)

I start with Yes!

Have a great weekend
Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism