Spending time in the moment


"You can dance in the storm. Don't wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can can do it now. Wherever you are, right now, you can start, right now; this very moment.”
― Israelmore Ayivor




Here's the question, why do you always seem to be rushing on to the "other thing", to "something else" to "the next big project"? What about spending some time being where you are now, learning the lessons at the present place and time? When you rush to get "there" what happens to "here"? Newsflash - there is no "there" Deepak Chopra says and it took me a while to catch the concept "Now is the moment that never ends!"  That is not to say you just stay doing nothing and loafing off in life, it is to say that running over "there" to do "this" and wanting to do "that thing" without paying attention to where you are is a complete and utter waste of now

A lot of us think, when I get a better job I will be happy, when I get a man I will be happy when I get a bigger house I will be better off, when I get more money I will do this. When I get more time I will exercise, when my husband or partner does more housework things will be better and rush to get over there. When right where you are lies all the answers!

Spending some time in the moment is awesome, try it today!

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism