Asketh please.....

It isn't always easy to express our desires. We worry that others will see us as pushy or demanding, or that we'll be turned down. But asking for what you want is a necessary part of life, and I've found that the more you practice it, the easier it becomes. Iyanla Vanzant


Hands up if you can identify with Miss Iyanla! Right now my both hands are up! And give yourself a huge round of applause if you ask for what you want! Bravo!!!


Listen, me? I am learning this! I was always the "nice cool one" and I bought into that wholesale! So now that the label was on how could I be what the masses would call "pushy" and so it went! Proverbial shit had to hit the fan for me to ask! Let the peace be!!!

So I've been practice it why? because practice leads to mastery and when you practice sometimes it gets tough but you continue and you get better at it!

So, ask without fear, be prepared to hear no and have a plan when you do, be committed and most of all love yourself through it all
Peace!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism