The El Salvador Experience

Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth-  Fear comes with not knowing what is going to happen next - Perma Chandon

 I am getting ready to go on the road again, checking in to give an update! Off to Suschitoto! A historic place that played a huge part in the revolution! I get to visit another women's organisation
In the war, the women were majors and generals and after the war they insisted that if you made us fight with you side by side now everything must be equal! They have quite an impressive gender policy coming out of that! I thought that was quite awesome

I will drive for about two hours to get there, well not me but someone, Robert, will be taking me!

I know not what happens next but I know it will be good , its all good!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism