Can I?

Every positive change--every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness--involves
a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal
evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never
found an exception."

- Dan Millman

Note to self:
Can I continue to complain about what I do not have, cannot do, criticizing myself and others? Or can I take a chance, find an opportunity and know in my heart what I want to do is possible?
 Can I?

Can I continue to buy into the belief that there is not enough, settling for whatever I can get? Or can I do my best in every situation, expecting the best from every situation, recognizing that what I put out must come back to me tenfold? 
Can I?


Can I blame the world, hate my enemy, feel sorry for myself as an excuse for what not to do what I desire to do? Or can I raise my consciousness , pour love into every situation and take responsibility for myself? Can I? Can I? Can You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism