Atentiveness

“Ten times a day something happens to me like this – some strengthening throb of amazement – some good sweet empathic ping and swell. This is the first, the wildest and the wisest thing I know: that the soul exists and is built entirely out of attentiveness.”  Mary Oliver

The clock is ticking, the book deadline is looming near, the adrenaline is flowing, the pressure is building, the fear is growing, the expectation is high! In between it all, I want to do something everyday that brings me joy, to enjoy the little things so I committed to do this as of Now, go to the beach, whatever it is, I am committed!

What are your big goals, dreams, and how are you balancing that with the joy and attentiveness that life is about?

Have an awesome weekend! I'm going for the joy by watching a whole load of footie!!!

Peace!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism