Better is Better

This is one of my favorite "What Did I Learn Today? pieces from my girl Stacey Hererra who is an awesome coach that I have had the pleasure of working with, I wanted to share it with you today 
Peace!

"The urge to rush through pain is normal. You want to get it over with as soon as possible. But while pain may be inconvenient, it almost always comes bearing gifts.
Because pain is a signal, not a symptom, it is always accompanied by expansion. Pain’s purpose is to get your attention, fast. So that you can move on and through, not around, to something better.
Keep in mind that better is not always grandiose. But better is still better. It may come in the form of an open mind or an open heart. Better could be liberation from a job, a partner, or financial chokehold. Better could be as simple as a new perspective.
Pain is not here to make you hurt, it serves to wrangle your awareness. Look at it. Listen to it. Learn from it. And move through it"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism