Clarity

Clarity - A sense of peace, a well being in the midst of chaos and confusion. The ability to discern the truth within one's own being Ernest Holmes 

Clarity has been a word that I have had some challenges with in the past.
So many of my teachers, mentors, healers have stressed to me the importance of being clear, of having a level of clarity that is unshakeable.
Many times I had very little idea what they meant and felt  funny to keep asking. I believed that clarity meant being without doubt and fear, and trust me, there was always a level of both lurking around in the recesses of my mind. I wondered, how do I remove these feelings and "get clear"?

What I have learnt now is Clarity is a mindset. It is a choice I make that within whatever is going on I know who I am, I find a peace inside of me to stand on and to stand in.
I have learnt that clarity is making the choice after guidance from my intuition to separate the truth from the illusion and act on that. Standing Firm
Within all levels of clarity there comes peace even if the fear and doubt is lurking in the background.

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?
What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism