The world is going to start over again

The world is going to start over again and we have the opportunity to make it a more humane place. We need a more balanced, humane system. We need a more honorable government. We need people to come first. We don’t get to that place without a crushing transformation.We need to know how to awaken that power in ourselves. Carolyn Myss


Today our Prime Minister outlined the measures to reopen the economy on a phased basis. I felt anxious as he outlined the measures to go back out into the world. A type of sadness came over me and I had to ask myself why. There are so many people who must depend on a daily wage and so  I know that this is a positive move for their sake. I realised that I was happy for that part of it but what made me anxious are the decisions I know I must now make as we reopen. I simply cannot go back to do some of the things and actions that I grew used to. I must honour this growth. I must honour this time where I have been learning about myself, learning about how to engage better in my community.
The anxiety is coming because I am afraid to make decisions and they backfire.
The decisions must be made, I will and must learn from the process rather than running away, denying or avoiding it.
Decisions on how I live, how I spend my money, where I go to recreate. All of these decisions before were born out of habit, now there must be a conscious decision on my part on how I continuusly show up in this world, in my world

Peace

 Have you read any of Akosua's work?
What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism