Get Ready For the Harvest

I find it immensely helpful to relate to this as a time of autumn unfolding. Things are dying and falling away, wind and leaves and mulch are kicked up. For many it’s a time of incredible stillness, a winter where time washes one day into the next, a deep pause. Others are busier than ever, each day new seedlings are being planted, new technologies and ways of working, schooling, and relating are budding. Is it chaos or possibility?  Chela Davidson

There is no formula to follow to navigate this season. Whatever feels best for me and brings me peace is what I do. 
Did I feel pressured to do and keep doing? To remain relevant in a time where we are at home? I did for a while. I wanted to make choices from a place of love, from connection, from divine guidance. I thought about it and like Chela says, nature is the teacher. It never rains everyday, nor does the sun shine all the time. There is a season for everything. Sometimes we prune the trees and they shoot up even more, there are more flowers and buds. 
So, I have chosen to view this season like nature as one where the harvest is being readied. the sun will come out and we will start again.
What do I do in the meantime?
Get ready for the harvest.

Peace


Have you read any of Akosua's work?
What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism