What happens when the season changes?


In order for us to move forward with our journey into healing and wholeness, we may need to release relationships that are holding us back from reaching our highest soul’s potential. Each of us will know in our hearts which relationships have had their time. Set your intention to learn the lessons these people have reflected to you and love yourself enough to give yourself the space you need to bring yourself back into alignment with your highest good. Stay focused on your healing knowing that the relationships that are meant to be a part of your life will be there effortlessly, naturally and lovingly.  Sabina Reber

Don't we always know the time to let go? Don't we always really know when the lesson has been learnt and its time to make way for new? Why don't we act like we know?  They say when you know better you do better.We try to force it, to hang on, and what happens, crap hits the fan. I've learnt to let go or be dragged!

When a season is over, it is over,  there is absolutely nothing that you can do to change the ending of the season. I've also learnt that the Universe never ever leaves a void, that when something is being cleared out it is always because something better is right around the corner but we resist, afraid of change, scared of the unknown,lacking faith.

I knew it was time to "ride" as they say in Trinidad, I knew it! I kept making excuses to myself and letting my ego get in the way and making decisions based in fear not on self-love. I knew I had outgrown the relationship, the job, the place, the people, but I convinced myself that letting go, moving on was punking out! turns out that it wasn't! And I've learnt that when the Universe whispers to you, take action or it turns into a scream and crap hits the fan!!!
Good girl. Nice lady. Poor fool. I knew that it would be a matter of time before I would be right back in the same place;with this same person;listening to another distortion of the truth;acquiescing to another request. I knew that I was destined to repeat this pattern again and again until something unspeakable occurred. So said, so done!

So what did I learn?
With every experience I encounter it is safe and powerful for me to know what I know and to act like I know! True knowing requires inner strength, clarity and courage. It requires a willingness to acknowlede and embrace the possibilities and opportunities with admitting I know and to act out of self love, honor of self. I learnt that if anything in my mind, heart and life is to change I must be be courageous. And I must be willing to make changes, by any sacred means necessary, knowing that I can do it. I MUST do it!
Peace!!!!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism