Are you ready to relinquish judgement about everything?


Sometimes we fight to remain the same, until a moment of vulnerability where we pray for change. Be sure to remember to let go of what no longer needs to be held. It's a balancing game. Align self every day. Natalie Stewart ( ah boss poet!)

At base yesterday I’m inside listening to some home truths! I just love all the wisdom that I get when I pay attention, you just never know where your lessons and blessings will come from and that’s why I do my best to pay attention. I am hearing laughter outside and festive chatter, I thought ok cooking or eating is taking place. They come and present me with the “goodies” well wowee I take one look at it and my first reaction was “Yuk, no way, no thanks, no sah, oh geed” then I see their response and I remember I made a commitment to myself to keep an open mind and a willing spirit. This one was a toughie, grasshoppers???? The dish was grasshoppers all fried and looking up at me! Hmmmm I said to myself ok let me remember in Trinidad we eat chicken’s feet, cow’s heel and pig's blood called  black pudding. I apologize, then brutally  honest I said, no offence peeps but the grasshoppers and white ants I really do not fancy, it’s all love though” they laughed at me. “Madam there are very many dishes that you have to try, get ready” Get ready right? I love how they say “very many”

So what did I learn today?
Simple and to the point, I don’t fancy the thought of eating grasshoppers  and white ants, however, I will give it a try. Everything you resist somehow persists! Move beyond the  self imposed limits and get it over with! Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do something!

Change You First

National TV Scenes