Connection works best without judgement


Connection is the energy that is created between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment Abraham Hicks

Yesterday's session was interesting and fun! The drive was longer than anticipated, the place however was stunning! Out in Prices Town a valley with a pond and a wonderful open air facility where events are held! Welcome to Nia Valley! Beautiful place

My grandma and 25 of her friends showed up - no pressure! She was very supportive though, great having her there! I was there to do one talk. The organisers came to me when I arrived and told me you are the Chairperson of the events today! What?? Yea, you're the best one to do it!
After I got over the initial nervousness I settled into it really well and enjoyed it sooo much
Granny came at lunch time and said "chile, you are getting better as the day moves along, good job" That was it! I was feeling like the top MC in the world after LOL!
Out of the comfort zone again, that really is where the magic is!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism