The Good Day has begun

the good day has begun...give praise children - David Rudder

Today marks the start of what we call Carnival, a huge celebration of culture and fun that runs for days, no sleep involved just a lot of activities, parties, culture and steelpan. I love it
I love the freedom the innovation, the gay abandon, the vibes, the energy that comes from this time
I look forward to it every year, which is held two days before Ash Wednesday. And so, in my time of no sleep and enjoying the culture I may check in with you from time to time to share lessons on the journey
For my fellow Trini peeps have a happy and safe carnival, for everyone else, Google Trinidad Carnival and then take trip down for a taste
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism