How you gonna flow, if you're in your way?


Humility is recognition of truth. Your worldly accomplishments are a gift bestowed upon you by the Uni-verse, nothing is possible without the support of the invisible realm of the Infinite Mystery. When you know that you actually do nothing and are simply a channel for the Good, Abundance, Joy and Peace that already existed before your birth to be rearranged to your preference you will be in harmony with Life. The minute you buy into being the doer of anything you have taken yourself out of the flow and stepped back into Ego thinking. All things have been created by the Joyful will of the Infinite Mystery, Life is an experience of making choices about how you want to arrange things in your life. You can choose to arrange things in a Fearful, Egoic way, or you can choose to arrange things in a Loving and Joyful way. When you choose Love and Joy you align with the greatest and highest Good and begin to express your unique creative perspective while at the same time feeling a oneness with everyone else. This will leave you with a feeling of wholeness, joy, peace and gratitude."

- Jackson Kiddard, author & polymath.

 

I was chatting with a friend of mine yesterday, in fact, please check out her new book Change or Die, The Business Improvement Manual https://www.facebook.com/Changeordiebook

So she said something that resonated with me, she said, what you have now accepted is that there is a higher power that really runs the things in your life. Ain’t that the truth!

I must admit, the whole concept of faith and relying on the Universe. God, the higher power, you call it what you feel most comfortable, was almost like an afterthought! My thinking was that I make goals and plans, I execute them and be a good person!

Well here’s what I learned, that can only take you so far! I learnt that the law is God first, then me, family, friends and then work, not the other way around. I learnt about faith and letting go, about listening to the inner voice.

And I have realised that here I have the same conversations with these women who are running businesses! They rely on their intuition, their faith, their higher selves. Always leading them to do what they are supposed to do!

So what did I learn today?

With grace and ease I give it to the Universe, I let go and let flow!

How you gonna flow, if you’re in your way?

Peace!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism