It is only the humble mind that is receptive and thirsty for knowledge.


A gain in knowledge does not serve its true purpose unless it is also accompanied by a gain in humility Why? 1) The more you know, the more one realizes there is so much more yet to be known. 2) The lack of humility creates a block to further learning. It is only the humble mind that is receptive and thirsty for knowledge. 3) The final purpose of knowledge is to remove all false identifications of self, and genuine humility is just that - a decrease of ego and an increase of your proximity to truth. 4) Finally, whatever one knows is understood be due to His light alone. Realizing this, how can one not be humble?( Sudir Krisnan)


                     

When you are clear about what you want to do and pursue it with full intent and a burning desire the magic happens! I wanted to share all what I have learnt on my journey’s so far, I wanted to learn from others who have the knowledge, who have walked the path and together make a difference where ever I am. I surrendered the how! Why? Because the Universe is just awesome and limitless and mysterious and knows more than I do , it loves me as well which feels really good!

All that said, yesterday was a pretty awesome day for me, I signed an agreement to publish a book! My own book!!! I am so happy and excited about this! I want to thank you guys who read my blog and those who comment and share!

The book should be ready by Christmas time so keep an eye out for it as we continue on the journey!

So what did I learn today?

According to my girl, Danielle La Porte, You are worthy of your desires. Really wanting what you want gives you the power to get it.

Peace!!

 

Comments

  1. You go Captain Awesome!!!!! I have no doubt that this will be a fantastic book! I can't wait! Make sure you advise us when it has been released!...Journey mercies!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism